Nothing order me

subodhi

Nothing can’t do anything. By its very definition, it is a void: it is the pitch black of limbo. It is the colorless non-existence of ennui. It is the sad, graying and frayed pair of y-fronts (nasty male underpants for non-Brits) sadly discarded into a dumpster truck. It may be your gigs.

Either way, nothing is not going to order nothing from nobody, as that would cause the universe to rupture–and we wouldn’t want that. My suggestions: stop whining about nothing and try to see about something, then maybe everything might start to happen, leaving you with… a thing. Whatevs. Either way, stop bleating like a lost lamb just before the Easter slaughter, thx.

I am not sure why you posted this under “Tips for Buyers” but your thread was moved to “Improve my Gigs”. Here you will get tips on how to improve your profile and gigs. You can also listen to some of the podcasts, those have great information on how to get sales. Best of luck.

I see at least 2 gigs where I can tell right away belongs to another seller.
Remove that gig right away or at least change the sample image and use your own.
To answer your question “Why am I not getting orders,” people can spot a stolen gig pretty easily.

Archived