Are you a Father?

smudged

Hi there!

I’m Adam from the UK (in probably one of the only sunny spots). I’ve been on Fiverr for about 2 years and was fortunate enough to be their first super seller.

I’m a father of one (it feels about 3 sometimes!) to a cheeky little chappy called Isaac, who’s almost 10 months.

He’s massively into Swings, Rice cakes and Rastamouse (if anyone doesn’t know, Rastamouse is a Jamaican rapping mouse!

).

Fiverr’s great, as it allows me to top up my earnings and guarantees a bigger monthly paycheck, allowing me to actively run my business from home and spend more time with the family.

Great to see so many other dads here 🙂

My name is Josh (Slantlab here on Fiverr), me and my son Oscar are always on the go. As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t take long for them to start shirking their chores.

I am very grateful for Fiverr as it has allowed me to become a stay at home Dad and has been funding our “limited” lifestyle while my wife has been recovering from a series of back surgeries. I do all my work during nap times and after everyone else has gone to sleep.

I’m a happy go lucky guy and I try to take everything as it comes. It’s a good way to be when you have a tornado for a child!

My name is Resmanshah (In fiverr I used OpengBlet) and my daughter is Nur Halisa Sufiyyah. I’m new in Fiverr and hoping that it will change my life. Give me more time for my family instead doing job that I didn’t like in someone company.

Guest allason

My husband is a seller on fiverr, also, but he he doesn’t visit the forums (thankfully, due to a recent happening!!) but I wanted to share that yesterday he became a grandfather for the second time!!

I am so happy for him!! A double grandfather!!

ETA: I was going to comment individually on all the adorable kids posted here but it would take a week!! You all have great kids!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived