What would you do differently if starting out on fiverr again?

Guest lloydsolutions

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does she call herself the military finance coach? Definitely a scary matron type but doesn’t have the pink you mentioned.
There are a lot of Fiverr experiments out there!
Anyway, my fictional blog would have 150 posts about translation and 70 or so about proofreading at this stage and would surely be a big bonus to my websites SEO at this stage. I have occasionally done posts about my clients (with permission) product, book or service and they usually share it around too. I must get started on it or I will regret it again next year…

That’s the one–I must have superimposed the pink in my mind’s eye.

The testimonial/case study series sounds like a great idea (I’m assuming that you write it in such a way while promoting whatever their thing is).

I should really start a website myself, but I’m too lazy. Plus, it’s summer in Greece now so I have better things to do with my spare time /brag

Guest thecreativebone

Hi May, would you be so kind as to help me go through my profile and gigs too? I’m a newbie here and haven’t made any sales since I joined. Thanks

Guest cheryljbowers

…in actuality, it’s been positive all these while as i’ m barely 3 months old on this platform. my only regret so far has been a downturn i’ m currently experiencing as a result of a couple of fastidious clients who chose to give me negative reviews & ratings in spite of all entreaties. Anyway, just like it is impossible to keep birds from flying over your head but you can keep same from perching on your head. i have decided to forge ahead and keep holding on.

Archived