Tips For New Sellers

Guest deavenmiller1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deavenmiller1

I disagree , Developing friendships is a very good goal. Due to the fact I want customers that know me on a first name basis and feel like they are more than customers. If you develop friendships with your customers maybe they are sellers too and if someone contacts them and they are busy they will recommend your GIGS , if you Develop a friendship with your customers maybe they will tell their friends/family about your services and other unless possibilities . I have made over $200+ Dollars in under a month using the above methods and I have met some very very good people / customers. Not saying you have to develop friendships with everyone but it is a good idea! I respect your opinion though and Whatever works for you obviously works for a reason! I will you the best of success on Fiverr!

Guest deavenmiller1

Use the above methods , Look up YouTube videos such as “How to sell more gigs on Fiverr” “How to optimize your Fiverr Gigs” and much more. Constantly check the forums and blogs. look up Fiverr tips on Google and basically do as much research as you possibly can you will get there I promise! Write down all the info you can and study it like it’s a test! I wish you the best of luck with Fiverr!

Archived