Absolute Disappointment

theftrack

I agree with you. But selling for $5 is not an excuse for any seller to be dubious, the best thing is to tell buyers how much the quality they are asking would cost. I also know that sellers in graphic niche can setup packages for their service and price accordingly. If you are pleased with what you are being paid, then deliver, failing, which you should be ready to make a refund.

What a nightmare. I feel sorry for those who get scammed. And I think that customer service should step up on both sides. Sometimes the sellers get ripped off also, or bullied into doing more than they should because of threats that buyer will leave a bad review, while there are also sellers on the site who are untruthful. We need better safety on both ends.

Always message the seller before ordering. I am a new seller, and I know that every person has different things on mind. Nothing ever applies strictly to the services offered nor can a seller offer in detail everything they can work with. So it’s best if you explain the seller what you want and see if they can do it, before ordering a gig.

Archived