Changing the currency in your profile

dimana_att

Question

I’m not sure if this is the right thread, but anyway - does anyone know how I can change the currency in my profile?

I’ve been away for a while and when I logged back, Fiverr prompted me to select Fiverr UK as my default page. When I did that, the site started displaying all my prices in pounds - revenues, prices of gigs and extras, etc. It can be a bit confusing, since most of my clients work with dollars, and I need to make constant conversions.

I’ve tried the settings menu, but couldn’t find the option to change the currency back to dollars. So, if anyone has an idea how I can do that, it would be much appreciated!! 🙂

14 answers to this question

Does anyone know how this affects custom offers? I always do my offers in USD, as it is based on multiples of my gig, but does it display to the customer in USD when the rest of the site displays in the local currency? ie does it adjust for that on custom offers? or does it do it in USD? I don’t want to confuse my customers with custom offer pricing (though I do appreciate and love that the customers being able to now see the gig pricing in local currency if they want to)

Guest tusharambaliya

Hello mam,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it was a good question.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

Guest tusharambaliya

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it is a good question.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

Hi my name is digitaleader in fiverr folks,

I had a problem with currency also. I found how to change it and to help who is facing the same problem, attached you can find a screenshot of it.

Good cheers only!!

May be you have searched about changing currency in profile and got this thread…And Haven’t noticed the date.You are replying 2 years later. The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Archived