How to deal with fraudulent buyers who threaten to spam

aammton

I have a dilemma with a buyer who has insisted i deliver additional services without accepting the extras in the gig. When i told him i could not do that he threatened to give me a low review, he has also threatened to spam me with 5 accounts ( i have screengrabs of the conversation). I also noticed that he was not interested in my delivery of proof of work, even though I had already sent the screengrabs for the proof of work. Is there anyone complaining of the same issue from the same user?

Anyhow, even though it was only for $4, on principle i could not back down, as i felt this buyer is one of those freeloaders frauds. He posted a horrible 1 star review and I have already reported him to Customer Services for the threats. He just inboxed me to tell me about the bad review he gave me AND he still wants me to refund him or "i will regret ".

Does anyone have experience dealing with this other than just refunding?

Well, he can’t eat his cake and have it, although he seems to be laboring under that assumption. Buyers can have a refund or a review, not both. In any case, as I said elsewhere, Customer Support will likely have your back here, so don’t worry about this asshat.

Archived