What are the deliverables in the basic gig of logo design of $5?

collagewebtech

I don t have a LOGO gig, but if i do, i would deliver watermarked with my fiverr profile link jpeg image. By purchasing source file extra and commercial license I would give psd and png without watermark in one size and color scheme, then for more extras as more then one color scheme and multi-sizes I would give png, psd and most likely pdf in more sizes and color schemes. And all that only if you don t use free templates for logo, in case you do you can t charge source file and commercial license, because it is already free

I would suggest great caution in pricing when you are lower than level 2. There are level 2 and Top Rated Sellers that provide at least a basic usable text logo in .PNG format for $5. Now, they typically make opportunities for upselling by offering a variety of options and they also have an established clientele.

When you are fairly new and haven’t leveled to at least 2, you will have a hard time achieving business goals and getting higher prices without getting enough good sales early on to propel you forward. You’ll have to actually offer something special, probably at very little or not profit to do this well, but you will get the rewards for that later on. Making your prices too high in the early stages may slow your sales down while buyers hunt for more experienced sellers. Of course, your competition might appreciate that since they will get the extra business!

I would suggest you look up a highly successful logo seller first and see what he or she offers for $5. @twistedweb123 has a great example on his best selling gig. Then you need to give buyers a reason to skip him and buy from you instead, even though you don’t have a lot to show yet. Offer something more than he offers so that bargain hunters will buy from you. Later on when you get lots of reviews and at least level 2, you can raise your prices. It’s up to you, but there is so much competition for logo gigs that’s my honest opinion. I feel the same about pretty much any gig type unless you come up with such a unique idea that almost no one else is doing it.

Archived