Amending reviews to seller

Hi, this is a new trick that someone just did… She sent me the following message: “…In your order you gave me an average review. Would you please change it ? “. I had not provided her a review at all… Because I was happy with her first job, I posted a positive comment whilst my second job was being processed… She said: " I’ll take special care for your tasks in future :)”. Well guess what, she cancelled the second job after few days pending, then sent me a message that she was still working on it and not to worry. A few days later i asked for a status, still same response " Don’t worry. You’ll get that soon :)”… Guess what… she never did the work… 2 weeks wasted and she is off with a positive review that doesn’t feel right. Also when she cancelled the job, I was refunded $5.00 and not $5.50 I paid…

You got refunded $5.00 of fiverr credit, instead of $5.50, but next time you order a gig for $5, you will not need to pay that 0.50 anymore. Fiverr credit doesn’t have fee (at least not yet)…

And for other part. To be honest, if she cancelled gig, I am not sure why you expected that you will get job done for free after. You should ask someone else to do it tho. As you got money back.

Also, how many stars you gave her for “positive” rating?

I never expected her to do the job for free at all… I am just not happy with the way she went about it and telling me, many times via messaging all along, that she was doing to job, and that just before she cancelled it… If she could not do the job, that’s fine, but tell me before…even before ordering the gig i asked her if she could do the job and she said yes… then I ordered the gig…
It just about ethics…and not waste client’s time…

Archived