I'm in a sales slump. Any advice?

parkerpsm

Hi everyone,

I have been with Fiverr for over a year. I started with proof reading, but quickly moved on to voice over work. I was pretty successful for the first half of 2015, but since July, I have seen my sales decreasing steadily. I went from about $1,200 a month in July, to just under $150 a month in September.

https://www.fiverr.com/parkerpsm/record-a-custom-professional-voice-over

I have tweaked my images, my title, my descriptions, my video, all with nearly no impact. Can anyone please take a look at my gig page and let me know if there are any glaringly obvious issues that I’m just not seeing?

I REALLY appreciate any help you can spare!
-Parker M.

Hello,
Personally I see no problems with your gigs. The description is clear, I see no grammar mistakes, the reviews and ratings you have are great.
I guess it’s simply one of those long-term dry up periods we all go through, and there
are many voice-over and proofreading gigs available here on Fiverr, so maybe your
competitors are giving away killer offers and deals.
Other than promoting your gig using SNS, I can’t come up with a good advice.

Christmas is coming soon though, maybe you can do a voice-over gig that is
related to the holidays somehow.
Good luck!

Hello,

I am not sure but this might help. Try reducing your “Avg Response Time”, make your gig express(deliver in one day). Try turning on your vacation mode and come back after a day (this is risky, but worked for me once). Everything else seems perfect otherwise. You’ve got great reviews and the description is all right. Apart from that I agree with Zeus777 that we all experience dry spells. So there is nothing to worry about.

Keep up the good work!

Archived