How to use buyers requests [archived]

magy1808

Guest cartoons_by_sae

Hi I am a new user and I have created a cartoon gig, my problem is I am getting Buyers Requests daily and I responded to some of them by clicking the Send Offer button but when I fill all the details for offering my service but then after that nothing happens, I get not response so please am I doing something wrong if it is the case then please if someone can guide me in the right direction what should I do next after posting my offer.

Secondly I don’t understand on Buyer Request Page the offers number represent for eg. if it is 3 offers exactly mean.

Thanks if someone experienced can help me with it. Thanks all of you.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont think so this feature is good for FIVERR to generate More Revenue , because most of the seller are misusing this feature . I think this Feature should blocked from the fiverr.

Buyer should search GIG through search so that New seller also get chance to sell their services .

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pixleakhi

I don’t know why i can’t find any buyer request. ever time i go to the buyer request page it shows no request. Here’s a screenshot.

please see my link and say my problem

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

Archived