Update: Suspicious Messages

natalieab

yo studiocaramel here i was a victim of the wide spread phishing event…i cant access my account right now which is “studiocaramel” i think vedmak right here knows that account…im really frustrated really but what i want now is to finish those queued 5 or more i think orders to me i only have 3 days in completing an order and i dont want to be late is there any way i can access my account again?..i really hope this widespread phishing event would be resolved right away…and for those people who recieved messages from my “studiocaramel” account giving out phishing links please its not me and please dont click it.

if theres any people who ordered from “studiocaramel” here please refer to my post here http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7586/my-fiverr-gig-report#Item_20 dont worry this link is not a phishing one its a forum link to my post…

anyway i hope an admin here can answer my question whether if i can still access my account or not?

thanks much!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo studiocaramel here i was a victim of the wide spread phishing event…i cant access my account right now which is “studiocaramel” i think vedmak right here knows that account…im really frustrated really but what i want now is to finish those queued 5 or more i think orders to me i only have 3 days in completing an order and i dont want to be late is there any way i can access my account again?..i really hope this widespread phishing event would be resolved right away…and for those people who recieved messages from my “studiocaramel” account giving out phishing links please its not me and please dont click it.

if theres any people who ordered from “studiocaramel” here please refer to my post here http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7586/my-fiverr-gig-report#Item_20 dont worry this link is not a phishing one its a forum link to my post…

anyway i hope an admin here can answer my question whether if i can still access my account or not?

thanks much!

ive contacted them already but i still got no reply from them i understand that theyre busy and such but buyers orders deadline is quickly catching up (i only made a 3 day deadline for my gigs) i do hope they reply before my gig deadline is up…

i haavent done anything bad in this i even put up my real name and picture…

um can i ask you ms.natalieab youre an admin right?..is there a way i can still recover my account?..i dont really care if my collected gig revenues is gone what i really want is to finish those orders that was sent to me…

please understand my name and credibility as a person is on the line here…

ive contacted them already but i still got no reply from them i understand that theyre busy and such but buyers orders deadline is quickly catching up (i only made a 3 day deadline for my gigs) i do hope they reply before my gig deadline is up…

i haavent done anything bad in this i even put up my real name and picture…

um can i ask you ms.natalieab youre an admin right?..is there a way i can still recover my account?..i dont really care if my collected gig revenues is gone what i really want is to finish those orders that was sent to me…

please understand my name and credibility as a person is on the line here…

Guest sandsservices

Yes I’m worried about my customers too. Got an order that needs to be submitted by tomorrow morning to a repeat customer and I’d be pretty devastated if I couldn’t do it for her. Another 2 due for next week too. I’m also worried about the money, they were holiday savings and if I can’t get to them then I might not be able to go away, which really does suck. Customer support must be really bogged down right now. I have sent a ticket too, best thing we can go is wait and hope for the best!

Guest sandsservices

Yes I’m worried about my customers too. Got an order that needs to be submitted by tomorrow morning to a repeat customer and I’d be pretty devastated if I couldn’t do it for her. Another 2 due for next week too. I’m also worried about the money, they were holiday savings and if I can’t get to them then I might not be able to go away, which really does suck. Customer support must be really bogged down right now. I have sent a ticket too, best thing we can go is wait and hope for the best!

Reply to @natalieab: Contacted CS almost 3 days ago now. No response, nothing! I still don’t understand how my paypal account was changed. When I click to change it:

"An email will be sent to your PayPal email shortly.

Please follow the instructions in our email."

But I don’t get an email, it goes directly to whoever hacked my account. My paypal and email password is different than my Fiverr so I don’t understand what’s going on. Needless to say I’m down $600 and not very happy.

CS could at least respond with an update and let me know what’s going on!

Reply to @natalieab: Contacted CS almost 3 days ago now. No response, nothing! I still don’t understand how my paypal account was changed. When I click to change it:

"An email will be sent to your PayPal email shortly.

Please follow the instructions in our email."

But I don’t get an email, it goes directly to whoever hacked my account. My paypal and email password is different than my Fiverr so I don’t understand what’s going on. Needless to say I’m down $600 and not very happy.

CS could at least respond with an update and let me know what’s going on!

Archived