Update: Suspicious Messages

natalieab

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @ozzieuk: Sir even fiverr CS never replys us…you are a TOPRATED seller…but I am new here. They don’t repyl us for weeks. Here is my problem…i sent them many times…but they never replied.

“Sir my messaging has been restricted now. Sir Please I beg you to explain me why my messaging get’s restricted everyday even NO-ONE SPAMS ME, I don’t violate TOS…please help me to fix this bug……i am feeling so much irritated with problem……also i lost my fiverr level due to this messaging issues. I don’t know why my fiverr level was lost…please explain.”

Reply to @ozzieuk: Sir even fiverr CS never replys us…you are a TOPRATED seller…but I am new here. They don’t repyl us for weeks. Here is my problem…i sent them many times…but they never replied.

“Sir my messaging has been restricted now. Sir Please I beg you to explain me why my messaging get’s restricted everyday even NO-ONE SPAMS ME, I don’t violate TOS…please help me to fix this bug……i am feeling so much irritated with problem……also i lost my fiverr level due to this messaging issues. I don’t know why my fiverr level was lost…please explain.”

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: That is definitely a good idea. They need to implement that ASAP. SMS verification codes would be wonderful.

Another thing would be a confirmation screen every time someone wanted to go to an off-site link. Lots of websites do that now. (Blocking all .ch links would also help cut down by adding an extra hurdle for phishers.)

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: That is definitely a good idea. They need to implement that ASAP. SMS verification codes would be wonderful.

Another thing would be a confirmation screen every time someone wanted to go to an off-site link. Lots of websites do that now. (Blocking all .ch links would also help cut down by adding an extra hurdle for phishers.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived