Gig Title Glitch

ditsoppc

Hi Please help.

When I tried to post my 1st Gig I accidentally put the words “I will” and “for $5” in the title not realising that they are prepopulated for me.

The system spotted this mistake and said “Title cannot contain I will and for $5 in the title” in a red bar at the very top of the page.

I have now removed the offending words and still the message pops up over and over and won’t let me proceed with posting the gig with this “Error” message coming up constantly.

I’ve tried scrapping the whole thing and starting again but the damn message still shows and will not allow me to proceed even though the words “I will” etc are NOT now in the title.

Is there anyway I can clear the system so it knows I have now worded it correctly?

Sorry to pester you guys here but I’ve sent a ticket to support and nothing back for 5 days and I’m keen to get the Gig started.

You can’t have certain symbols, and $ might be one of them. Took me a dozen tries to realize they didn’t want a period at the end, and I’m a writer! Of course I kept trying to put punctuation in.

Checked out the forum and several people had the answer. Just strip out anything but numbers and letters.

• 1 month later...

It happened the same thing to me! So frustrating! Ended up going to “my gigs” and edit them and only that way I was able to “activate” muy gig.
(by the way, I made a backup notebook file with everything I wrote, cause I kept loosing every progress once the page let me continue… after going back to fix the title!)

What is your title exactly even after taking out the redundant words? Perhaps you have a punctuation mark or another non-working word or character.

Edit: I see that there is no response and the thread is older. Moved and I’m not going to guarantee I’ll see or respond to any other posts on the thread.

Archived