What Top 3 Things would You Most Like to see Changed with Fiverr's Policies or Processes?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: True. I suspect the only reason that I’m not rich is because I’ve never really cared that much for money, so have never really made any decisions based on financial gain. However, now that I ‘let myself’ get screwed over and set back, and the cost of basic groceries and necessities are increasing on average 20% per year (in my locale anyway), I am redressing my thought processes and actions.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @vedmak: True. I suspect the only reason that I’m not rich is because I’ve never really cared that much for money, so have never really made any decisions based on financial gain. However, now that I ‘let myself’ get screwed over and set back, and the cost of basic groceries and necessities are increasing on average 20% per year (in my locale anyway), I am redressing my thought processes and actions.

Guest scriptwizard

They justified food prices going up because of transport fuel prices going up. Food goes up every time the barrel of oil prices go up (Peak oil)… but have you noticed when oil prices go down (which they do often) the food prices still keep going up. The food prices I predict will go up crazy this year because of bad weather. droughts, flooding, food shortages & the like. So if you are fanatical about eating raw flour ved, I would (if I were you) buy a fair sized truck load of it in one go before the panic buying sets in…

Guest scriptwizard

They justified food prices going up because of transport fuel prices going up. Food goes up every time the barrel of oil prices go up (Peak oil)… but have you noticed when oil prices go down (which they do often) the food prices still keep going up. The food prices I predict will go up crazy this year because of bad weather. droughts, flooding, food shortages & the like. So if you are fanatical about eating raw flour ved, I would (if I were you) buy a fair sized truck load of it in one go before the panic buying sets in…

Guest drawforever

What needs to be change in Fiverr system…

1. Don’t penalize a seller for cancellation when it is the buyer’s fault in the first place.

2. Reduce the 14 day pending for the revenues. I don’t see the point for holding it too long when you have 100% rating in the first place.

3. Don’t randomly refund the buyer’s money after the seller deliver the work without checking whether the buyer is a scam buyer wanting free work.

Guest drawforever

What needs to be change in Fiverr system…

1. Don’t penalize a seller for cancellation when it is the buyer’s fault in the first place.

2. Reduce the 14 day pending for the revenues. I don’t see the point for holding it too long when you have 100% rating in the first place.

3. Don’t randomly refund the buyer’s money after the seller deliver the work without checking whether the buyer is a scam buyer wanting free work.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @drawforever: Do they randomly refund buyers? I had no idea they (Fiverr) would do that without checking validity of a buyer’s claims… I seriously hope they don’t… naughty.

Hey! Thanks for your input, great response.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @drawforever: Do they randomly refund buyers? I had no idea they (Fiverr) would do that without checking validity of a buyer’s claims… I seriously hope they don’t… naughty.

Hey! Thanks for your input, great response.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Yeah! I sure do use flour to dust my hands before a weight lifting session or when doing gymnastics on the rope rings or parallel bars… Just kidding lol

Don’t worry ved! No one’s getting at you, we all love flour, it’s the best. Flour is used in everything even money (dough). We can’t help but love it… & I still say order a couple of truck loads.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Yeah! I sure do use flour to dust my hands before a weight lifting session or when doing gymnastics on the rope rings or parallel bars… Just kidding lol

Don’t worry ved! No one’s getting at you, we all love flour, it’s the best. Flour is used in everything even money (dough). We can’t help but love it… & I still say order a couple of truck loads.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Oh! I retract the recommendation to use flour for any other purpose other than for cooking activities… I would like to add that however else you use flour you do so at your own risk & I refuse to be held responsible for any mishaps or any negative outcomes whatsoever.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: Oh! I retract the recommendation to use flour for any other purpose other than for cooking activities… I would like to add that however else you use flour you do so at your own risk & I refuse to be held responsible for any mishaps or any negative outcomes whatsoever.

I would like to resubmit my top three requests/suggestions:

1x) Have just one Fiverr procedure be logical and consistent.

2x) Have just one Fiverr procedure be logical and consistent.

3x) Have just one Fiverr procedure be logical and consistent.

I am not a particularly paranoid person, but it would be so awesomely refreshing (and a real time-saver) if there was at least one function here that didn’t seem shady.

I would like to resubmit my top three requests/suggestions:

1x) Have just one Fiverr procedure be logical and consistent.

2x) Have just one Fiverr procedure be logical and consistent.

3x) Have just one Fiverr procedure be logical and consistent.

I am not a particularly paranoid person, but it would be so awesomely refreshing (and a real time-saver) if there was at least one function here that didn’t seem shady.

Guest happy_space

Hello

Having to follow Terms of Service (TOS) that can be found… nowhere on Fiverr website has been my biggest nightmare!

By the way

I want to delete my account permanently. I can not find any button anywhere I can push to do so. I have contacted Customer Support 5 days ago but still no answer. I want to delete it asap. All my gigs are already deleted, all my financial issues are cleared and witrhdrawn.

Anyone knows how to delete accounts?

thanks in advance

Guest happy_space

Hello

Having to follow Terms of Service (TOS) that can be found… nowhere on Fiverr website has been my biggest nightmare!

By the way

I want to delete my account permanently. I can not find any button anywhere I can push to do so. I have contacted Customer Support 5 days ago but still no answer. I want to delete it asap. All my gigs are already deleted, all my financial issues are cleared and witrhdrawn.

Anyone knows how to delete accounts?

thanks in advance

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @itsyourthing: Where would we all be tisyourthing if we didn’t have you around here? Anyone would only need look at your gigs to realise how damned good you really are. Witty little darling aren’t you lol

Tell me fruity one, has that pesky Fiverr been annoying you today?

Stay coolio! Things can only get better (they can’t be getting much worse that’s for sure).

Archived