What Top 3 Things would You Most Like to see Changed with Fiverr's Policies or Processes?

Guest scriptwizard

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @itsyourthing: Where would we all be tisyourthing if we didn’t have you around here? Anyone would only need look at your gigs to realise how damned good you really are. Witty little darling aren’t you lol

Tell me fruity one, has that pesky Fiverr been annoying you today?

Stay coolio! Things can only get better (they can’t be getting much worse that’s for sure).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @happy_space: The idea of this thread was to present us all with a list of 3 of your top things you’d liked to see changed on Fiverr, you appear to have only giving us 2, one of which has always been granted (the ToS at the footer). Would you mind coming back to give us your third most wanted change/wish here in the Fiverr paradise thread (or are you really that easy to please)?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @happy_space: The idea of this thread was to present us all with a list of 3 of your top things you’d liked to see changed on Fiverr, you appear to have only giving us 2, one of which has always been granted (the ToS at the footer). Would you mind coming back to give us your third most wanted change/wish here in the Fiverr paradise thread (or are you really that easy to please)?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @itsyourthing: I like the sound of that (planting a tree), very sustainable & right for the environment… That’s one of my Uni qualifications… Sustainable Land Management.

If anyone wants a couple of ready made eBooks on the subject of green issues (includes saving money around the home & so on) with articles (all new & never been seen on the market place) then they’re up for grabs for anyone who wants to buy them… They will only get sold the once to the first buyer… Ready made for you, just need an ecover (that’s it)

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @itsyourthing: I like the sound of that (planting a tree), very sustainable & right for the environment… That’s one of my Uni qualifications… Sustainable Land Management.

If anyone wants a couple of ready made eBooks on the subject of green issues (includes saving money around the home & so on) with articles (all new & never been seen on the market place) then they’re up for grabs for anyone who wants to buy them… They will only get sold the once to the first buyer… Ready made for you, just need an ecover (that’s it)

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @itsyourthing: Sounds good… (& now I am going to have an uncontrollable rant here in a suggestions thread…) …It’s a shame there aren’t a majority of people out there on this planet with the same genuine attitude.

Humans aren’t above nature & never will be (they think so while in a state of denial), we rely on nature for survival just as it equally depends on us not to destroy it with our greed & destructive take, take, take & give it plenty of pollution/destructiveness in return.

We are animals of/from nature, we kid ourselves otherwise with this limited state of intelligence. Limited because we cannot even react in good time when we can & when we know what the solution is. We are now over-populating this planet, plundering it of all the natural resource & dishing out that pollution like there was no tomorrow, in the end it will kill us all.

The main reason we have to carry on over-populating is to fuel this insane notion we call an economy by supplying it with colossal new birth figures, otherwise there would be an imbalance of an aged population not able to contribute as effectively.

Guess what? It isn’t working, we can’t produce enough babies to maintain the philosophy behind capitalism or growing economies long-term, we are (if it continues this way without change) just living life for the moment while just guaranteeing impossible strife & problems for future generations to inherit & perish by.

End of rant lol

Never mind the 3 top tips/advice for Fiverr… This one is for the world.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @itsyourthing: Sounds good… (& now I am going to have an uncontrollable rant here in a suggestions thread…) …It’s a shame there aren’t a majority of people out there on this planet with the same genuine attitude.

Humans aren’t above nature & never will be (they think so while in a state of denial), we rely on nature for survival just as it equally depends on us not to destroy it with our greed & destructive take, take, take & give it plenty of pollution/destructiveness in return.

We are animals of/from nature, we kid ourselves otherwise with this limited state of intelligence. Limited because we cannot even react in good time when we can & when we know what the solution is. We are now over-populating this planet, plundering it of all the natural resource & dishing out that pollution like there was no tomorrow, in the end it will kill us all.

The main reason we have to carry on over-populating is to fuel this insane notion we call an economy by supplying it with colossal new birth figures, otherwise there would be an imbalance of an aged population not able to contribute as effectively.

Guess what? It isn’t working, we can’t produce enough babies to maintain the philosophy behind capitalism or growing economies long-term, we are (if it continues this way without change) just living life for the moment while just guaranteeing impossible strife & problems for future generations to inherit & perish by.

End of rant lol

Never mind the 3 top tips/advice for Fiverr… This one is for the world.

Guest scriptwizard

YeeEharhhH! To that I sais… There’s so many lovely people around this poor knackered out war torn world…

The OP or any contributers to this thread do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for what you choose to do with this information. Apply your own judgement and decisions based on independent informed guidance…

Any perceived slight of individuals or specific organizations is purely unintentional.

Guest scriptwizard

YeeEharhhH! To that I sais… There’s so many lovely people around this poor knackered out war torn world…

The OP or any contributers to this thread do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for what you choose to do with this information. Apply your own judgement and decisions based on independent informed guidance…

Any perceived slight of individuals or specific organizations is purely unintentional.

Archived