How to better promote your gig

hstalling

Reply to @tumichael2: I think that we are all in the same boat right now Michael. Since V2 was launched, we all experienced a sharp drop in sales. It’s been a while now but hopefully things will come back to normal soon. What I do in the main time? I look for more ways to promote my Gigs and I also improve my Gigs (picture, title, keywords, etc …). This helps a bit for the present and will be this much gained for the future. 😉

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

One of the things I recently started to do is use the hashtag #WDYTYA on twitter the night an episode airs and also interact with the viewers

Great info by some experts. I would like to add on this thread.

Why not write a review about your gigs in websites with high traffic like hubpages, squidoo and many others. (spin the article and publish it in thousands)

This will definitely attract more number of visitors to your gigs and hopefully conversion too.

All the best

All great stuff here. I absolutely need to spend more time promoting my Fiverr gigs. I have been so busy performing out at live gigs as a professional singer on weekends, but haven’t spent time promoting my gigs on Fiverr… PLEASE, If anyone has some constructive criticism for my listings, please tell me. See my listings here - http://fiverr.com/franksinatra

https://soundcloud.com/solon_z/sets/solon-z-frank-sinatra

Guest gabe2803

After tweeting around 3 times about each of my 3 gigs to only 529 followers,

and getting my pins repinned and liked through pinwoot

and post blog post about my gigs on a blog that I never use as I creatied it because I was just messing around.

I did all this yesterday and today I got 64 impressions and 35 pageviewsfor my first gig.For my second gig 5.1k impressions and 38 pageviews. 83k impresions and 30 pageviews for my 3rd gig, hope this helps

Guest niaxee

its not about the social bragging. Advertising is the most important thing. That how you advertise yoour gig on Social media. If people want to buy your gig it should be eyecatching.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pewpewqq

I built a nice little following by offering low cost voice over services here, then created a website and a fan page on Facebook to keep connected with buyers and bring in more buyers.

I now only offer ad writing services here: Fragglesrock

Sheriff’s Note: You can promote your gigs under “My Fiverr Gigs”

If you need an ad for your gig or product- you know who to click.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived