My Fiverr Storie

Guest daydesign

Guest soldierdollar

I don’t think here’s the right place to discuss people’s privacy.

It’s true that people,sometimes overestimate their capabilities, but it is left for the customers to ascertain the authenticity of the claim.

Though 7 years experience (at his age) seems suspicious, the buyers should be in a better position to tell, “oh he’s really experienced !” , " nah, his work does not speak of his claim"

Guest soldierdollar

I don’t think here’s the right place to discuss people’s privacy.

It’s true that people,sometimes overestimate their capabilities, but it is left for the customers to ascertain the authenticity of the claim.

Though 7 years experience (at his age) seems suspicious, the buyers should be in a better position to tell, “oh he’s really experienced !” , " nah, his work does not speak of his claim"

Hey guys let me throw this one in here. When I was 5 my parents bought me a Commodore 64 computer, you know what, I learnt to program that damn thing over and over again even at 5 years old through to being 7, does that not count? My experience from learning to program that small computer took me into bigger and better things, but I can always trace back to my roots where I started, that’s the sort of experience the OP is describing here.

10 PRINT "Hello World"
20 GOTO 10
RUN

Have a good day.

Hey guys let me throw this one in here. When I was 5 my parents bought me a Commodore 64 computer, you know what, I learnt to program that damn thing over and over again even at 5 years old through to being 7, does that not count? My experience from learning to program that small computer took me into bigger and better things, but I can always trace back to my roots where I started, that’s the sort of experience the OP is describing here.

10 PRINT "Hello World"
20 GOTO 10
RUN

Have a good day.

Archived