I finally got a first threat on my life

Guest mrspanda

Whoops, looks like someone can’t handle introspection and thinks he’s a badass. I hope he gets banned. I don’t see why people can’t treat other people like human beings. D: Unless that really is how he treats his mother.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoops, looks like someone can’t handle introspection and thinks he’s a badass. I hope he gets banned. I don’t see why people can’t treat other people like human beings. D: Unless that really is how he treats his mother.

I had a really bad customer too in the past, and posted a thread for this (http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/5057/terrible-buyer-what-should-i-do) because I felt so angry…

But you know, @lblbeliefs wrote me this and I want to share it with you, because I’ve found it really soothing:

You definitely did the right thing. I have worked with people all my life. Have some compassion for him because you know what. What he wanted you to do was wrong. How he has handled it is wrong. He has said the things he has said to you because he is expressing how he feels about himself. His comments and actions are not a reflection of you...they are a reflection of HIM! So have compassion for him. Be thankful that is not you because can you imagine how miserable he must be? Don't give it another second of your positive energy. Stand tall with you head held high knowing that you handled it in the only way you could have.

Don't worry about this buyer, his life is probably miserable...
Go on with your wonderful work !!!

Sincerely,
Marco

I had a really bad customer too in the past, and posted a thread for this (http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/5057/terrible-buyer-what-should-i-do) because I felt so angry…

But you know, @lblbeliefs wrote me this and I want to share it with you, because I’ve found it really soothing:

You definitely did the right thing. I have worked with people all my life. Have some compassion for him because you know what. What he wanted you to do was wrong. How he has handled it is wrong. He has said the things he has said to you because he is expressing how he feels about himself. His comments and actions are not a reflection of you...they are a reflection of HIM! So have compassion for him. Be thankful that is not you because can you imagine how miserable he must be? Don't give it another second of your positive energy. Stand tall with you head held high knowing that you handled it in the only way you could have.

Don't worry about this buyer, his life is probably miserable...
Go on with your wonderful work !!!

Sincerely,
Marco

Hey, mrspanda, why would you pay so much attention to someone sending you that kind of messages? Next time, don’t feed the “troll”! Report to CS and ignore.

"🙂 take care" would be my last message.

You have better things in life to do apart of wasting it on such issues.

Hey, mrspanda, why would you pay so much attention to someone sending you that kind of messages? Next time, don’t feed the “troll”! Report to CS and ignore.

"🙂 take care" would be my last message.

You have better things in life to do apart of wasting it on such issues.

Unfortunately, when you decide to give readings via the internet, you are opening yourself up to all sorts of people who have all sorts of “issues”. Some just want to rip you off and say you didn’t read them the way you should have, some just want a free reading, some forgot to take meds, some want the impossible to come true, and some are just very sad and lonely people who have not learned how to interact and integrate themselves with other humans.

I get a sense with this one, they were out to ding you regardless of whether you told them they would be the next big thing or that they should enroll in tech school…when you become popular on ANY site that offers psychic readings, there are those who have either their minions or they themselves book a reading only to rip you a new one. It is killing someone that you have as many orders, feedback and are Level 2 in a short period, that they feel they need to come in and taint the waters.

I personally would not have continued to correspond with them once they were annoyed and saying rude things. I would have wished them well, refunded (if that is what you want to do) and wiped the slate clean. Their path of being negative is not what I am here to feed, and they have to learn their lessons on their own. Some may actually get off on the verbal bantering back and forth. LOL

No one is going to kill you, this person was just talking all nutty because their ego is in the way.

Juli

Unfortunately, when you decide to give readings via the internet, you are opening yourself up to all sorts of people who have all sorts of “issues”. Some just want to rip you off and say you didn’t read them the way you should have, some just want a free reading, some forgot to take meds, some want the impossible to come true, and some are just very sad and lonely people who have not learned how to interact and integrate themselves with other humans.

I get a sense with this one, they were out to ding you regardless of whether you told them they would be the next big thing or that they should enroll in tech school…when you become popular on ANY site that offers psychic readings, there are those who have either their minions or they themselves book a reading only to rip you a new one. It is killing someone that you have as many orders, feedback and are Level 2 in a short period, that they feel they need to come in and taint the waters.

I personally would not have continued to correspond with them once they were annoyed and saying rude things. I would have wished them well, refunded (if that is what you want to do) and wiped the slate clean. Their path of being negative is not what I am here to feed, and they have to learn their lessons on their own. Some may actually get off on the verbal bantering back and forth. LOL

No one is going to kill you, this person was just talking all nutty because their ego is in the way.

Juli

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I had a lady give me a bad rating one time because she said i gave her a bad reading. I can read tarot really well but it’s extremely draining on me. I stopped doing it after her because she made me feel out of touch. I am very gifted but I don’t tap into my abilities like i should. I told her that she needed to add a business partner or get a new business partner. She got offended because she said she didn’t work well with others. I told her that if she didn’t get a long term business partner her business may go under. I never found out what happened and nor do I care.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I had a lady give me a bad rating one time because she said i gave her a bad reading. I can read tarot really well but it’s extremely draining on me. I stopped doing it after her because she made me feel out of touch. I am very gifted but I don’t tap into my abilities like i should. I told her that she needed to add a business partner or get a new business partner. She got offended because she said she didn’t work well with others. I told her that if she didn’t get a long term business partner her business may go under. I never found out what happened and nor do I care.

Guest mrspanda

I won’t lie, I was having my first drink since being pregnant (so… first drink in 10 months!) when I got the message so I wasn’t thinking too logically at the moment. xD

But I got a message from CS today. They are looking into the problem with the ‘report button’ being bugged and they said that ‘necessary action’ will be taken.

Pink hair… there’s just something about pink hair that reminds me of cotton candy. 😑

Guest mrspanda

I won’t lie, I was having my first drink since being pregnant (so… first drink in 10 months!) when I got the message so I wasn’t thinking too logically at the moment. xD

But I got a message from CS today. They are looking into the problem with the ‘report button’ being bugged and they said that ‘necessary action’ will be taken.

Pink hair… there’s just something about pink hair that reminds me of cotton candy. 😑

Archived