No message notification - past 3 days

philtabest

Hello Everyone, Hope you have had a pleasant week.

Has anyone noticed that for the past 3 days they haven’t recieved any message notifications? If so, please let me know what web browser and Operating system you are using.

I am going to report this to Customer Service/ Tech Support, but would like to know first whether anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

Reply to @emmaki: I’m getting messages, but no notifications. It’s quite strange, I’m also getting the emails through to tell me I have a message. So it’s not really the end of the world, as my emails go to my phone.

Still going to report it to Tech Support though, but wanted to get as much information as possible before I do.

I forgot to add that I am using Firefox with Ubuntu operating system.

Yeah, I’d get in touch with Customer Services, from what you say it sounds like it could be a technical issue. I use my phone for notifications too, it vibrates whenever something happens so I leave it on the desk, it vibrates, and I just head on over to my to do list. I find it more reliable than the “normal” system anyway!

Reply to @belengarcia: No it wasn’t email notifications, it was the pink notification dot when you login to Fiverr. It seems to be back now, it came back before I could report it to Fiverr support.

The email notification was the only reason I found out that I had messages waiting for me, otherwise there would have been people waiting a long time for a response.

Archived