How to choose a graphic designer?

pem6577

So last night I put up a gig for graphic designers to design a logo for me for the company that I am starting. I have got a few offers and they certainly are good prices. But from what I see, and I could be wrong, you must pay them and then you get your submissions. So, my question is: Why do I have to pay for it first? I want to see and have product before I pay for it. What if I am not satisfied?

That the very same problem i am having too, what if the work is delivered not expected.

Yes funkygfx you are right, you can ask for refund or modification but time are wasted just imagine seller said 1 week, return 1 week, result not as expected ask for modification wait 1 day to 2 days revised not what i want revised wait another 1 day to 2 days, then annoyed ask for refund then the entire scenario repeat itself.

Anyway for logo design, i have engaged this seller, he is pretty good in his job, good communicator and also revised when requested.

Please try him.

You can try contact him
https://www.fiverr.com/lkwasa

Good luck.

-Rating doesnt really help because if could be fake but to certain extend it might
-Review doesnt really help because if could be fake but to certain extend it might

• Old work doesnt really help because if could be fake but to certain extend it might
    – His Description. doesnt really help because he could pay someone to write it

What matters does seller dare to give a risk free refund without question ask,

snappars said: seller said 1 week, return 1 week, result not as expected ask for modification wait 1 day to 2 days revised not what i want revised wait another 1 day to 2 days, then annoyed ask for refund then the entire scenario repeat itself.

That will be true for any digital product.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you like may be detested by others.

If you are "time is money" kind of a person, you should ask for a quick delivery.

Archived