What's your age? How did you find Fiverr? (New Thread, all welcome!)

thecreativeguys

Every so often I keep reminding myself of the day I clicked that red banner on the side of my screen. Well, Fiverr, you did a great job in PPC advertising! But what was really interesting about my turn of events is that I actually, actually started out when friend, re-recommended it me. You see, at first when I visited here, I thought that there was nothing for me. I didn’t think I will be successful. I decided to go ahead and try it out…

The rest is what I call is history 🙂

What’s your story? How did you start out?

{And for the newbies, how did you also!}

Hello 🙂
I’m 22 YO, I really don’t remember how I found fiverr, I guess I was searching google about ways to make money online.

When I started I was so stupid and did alot of mistakes and got my level 2 badge removed then got it back, then my account was about to be terminated and I guess I convinced them not to, these things helped me understand the fiverr community and do better day after day, it’s an amazing experience 🙂

Congrats! 🙂 I’m glad you’ve had such a positive experience.

For me, I only joined last month (June 18ish), but it’s been a fantastic experience. I’m 21, and having extra money to pay for schoolbooks and gas helps a lot. I found Fiverr when I was writing my own Kindle book and needed someone to help me format it. I’ve written a lot of research papers and have done a LOT of writing as both a hobby and for school, so I like to be able to put my writing skills to use by helping others ;-).

Hey,

I’m 14 🙂 Got referred from my YouTube partner, Maker Max about a year ago. Been using Fiverr every day now since. I don’t know what I’d be doing with out it. Fiverr helps me fund my hobbies Stop motion, flight lessons and web design.

• Jdm4900 🙂

Guest crowfeet

I’m 16.

I found out about fiverr a while ago, but I didn’t start actively using it until a few days ago. Already working on a few gigs and I’m enjoying reading the fiverr blog and threads on the forum. Fiverr really has a great community of freelancers.

Archived