Review

mshanka970

how i can type my review on seller’s profile? i haven’t space to write my review about seller’s product!! how i can fix it? and i want to know how to activate my review space for buyers to write their ideas of my products… please solve my problem guys!!!

If you’re a seller, the buyer must review first. Can’t really help with the buyer side of things. BTW, you should remove your contact details from your profile–it’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms and Services.

Guest jamalna

thank you fonthaunt what i meant is : is there a deadline for a buyer to post his review? or he can just drag you as hi want.

Reply to @jamalna: Hi jamalna. I believe there is a time limit on how long a buyer has. I am not actually sure how long it is although someone else might. I will see if I can find the answer and if I do, I’ll edit the post. One thing to keep in mind is that buyers do not have to leave reviews. They have the option to simply skip the review process. The order still completes about 3 days after you deliver so you still get paid.

Edit: I think the buyer has up to 30 days.

Guest seobookmarkbest

Reviews are very important to this business. You should tell your customers to give 5 if they are satisfied

Guest evpassino

Reply to @gumtech: I think once an order is refunded (mutually cancelled) it essentially ceases to exist, and the review probably disappears, but I’m not 100% sure on that if the review is posted. I’ve only had one order where I almost got a bad review, and after realizing the buyer would not be reasoned with, I submitted for mutual cancellation. Once he accepted the cancellation, he no longer had the option to create a review.

Otherwise, I think you can petition Fiverr to remove the review, but you’ll need a good reason.

Guest evpassino

Reply to @gumtech: This from the TOS:

Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Gig page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.

Archived