Why top rating seller have attitude problem?

snappars

Hi just wondering any of you guys or girls met seller with attitude problem. With normal discussion they can show off their attitude like their top seller rating and reviews make them god? If you leave a bad feedback the fella come back and apologise to do everything for you to remove it.

I slowly moving away from fiverr. They expect you paid money and what they delivery is everything.

I never expect such thing from fiverr.

Here some proof. I was shocked. They can be so rude like indirectly you dont like my style please f**k off.

Hi!

I am a buyer, i have the right to ask and understand what i am ordering and the consequence if the result is not delivery as expected. Money dont drop from sky.

Keep boasting of their best seller status just piss me off, can we report such thing to fiverr.

I just want to understand my order, once we have a mutual understand future is just reorder but before order already show his attitude problem.

I really wonder how the hell he get his rating and reviews? paid review?

Reply to @snappars: for sure. I am not disagreeing with you. You are absolutely correct. You’ve paid for a service and you deserve to get the product you desired.

Some sellers get carried away with their status once they achieve the TRS badge.

I just hope you find someone more suitable to do the job for you.

You are more than welcome the seller to CS if you wish

Did you ask if they give a refund if what you get is not used or liked?

It looks like they suggested for you to use someone who gives a guarantee, which is a good answer if this is what you asked. People can’t be expected to do work, then give the money back you paid if you don’t like it.

With a top rated seller you are more likely to like what you get in general. Some of what you posted is cut off but I am guessing this was what they were trying to tell you. I don’t see anything rude about it.

Guest ayesha880

Its a human nature dear ! There are Top rated seller i personally know and they are extremely gentle and kind. some time a man is stuck in a bad situation doesn’t means the entire place is bad, you must keep moving. Wishes for you and Good luck

We worked very hard to reach TRS status, most of our buyers like us, but once in a while we get a buyer that doesn’t like us. He or she accuses us of things we didn’t do and writes a nasty review. So, sometimes we ask that person to remove the review. Where’s the harm? You get your money back and hire someone else. What’s so bad about that?

Archived