Gig denied because it's in the wrong language?

brigidgh

I tried to set up a gig recently, and got an email today saying my gig had been denied because it’s in English but it was listed as being in Spanish … ? I have no idea how this happened, and I’m fairly certain I specified that the gig was in English. Now I can’t seem to edit or even view the gig page so I can’t change it. Are you not allowed to view/edit a gig once it has been denied? Also, is there some language setting I somehow missed? Because if I have to set up the gig all over again, I don’t want to make the same mistake.

Hi, if the gig is denied there’s nothing you can do about it, you have to make a new one, you should contact support about the denied gig and let them tell you exactly what’s wrong with it to avoid doing the same mistake on future gigs, Good luck 🙂

Guest webexpert1313

hello, gig language is only english allowed in fiverr, if you have used english language and also suffering from gig denied, then may be you are braking some TOS in fiverr, so you need to also read which category services allowed in fiverr.

and if gig is denied already then you can not edit gig, only you can delete.

so you need to create new gig according to fiverr TOS. Thanks

Archived