What customers like?

Guest seobookmarkbest

How about sellers who sell things for $5?

I feel like kicking myself, I once again am involved with one of the tech guys; I needed a WP plugin modified; he did not say it would cost more than $5, even though I contacted him first.

Then, he sends me an email saying it will cost $36, but delivers the modified plugin for $5, and it does not work.

Now, I have an email saying it will cost $40. Am I going to have to try and get my $5 back?

What do buyers want? It’s 5er, how about stuff for $5? And if you charge more, deliver good work, and don’t keep jacking the price.

BTW, Americans buying stuff on 5er are not rich. $5 will buy a fancy cup of coffee here, and $40 might get you one bag of groceries. I don’t appreciate sellers trying to soak me for more and more, and giving me attitude that their time is worth so much more than mine.

Reply to @seobookmarkbest: Recently, I buy more than sell. I have a number of projects going on that are keeping me busy, so rather than focus on selling until I get caught up, I am buying a variety of services to help me get my projects done. I would not buy from any seller that could not write well enough to be reasonably understood.

Reply to @seobookmarkbest: You should product the exact same quality for $5 as you would for $55. The point of the lower price is to spend less time on it and make it a smaller job but to still deliver great quality. That way, buyers want to come back and pay you more for you to spend more time on larger projects.

This is simply another tip for you. If you cannot product a small product at good quality for $5, Fiverr might not be the right site for you.

Guest seobookmarkbest

Reply to @mrssingmeasong: So long you are likely to communicate with the seller?

However, it should be noted, 1x24 hour support is good.
Because the seller can not stay 24 hours in fiverr sites.
Nice to meet you

Guest seobookmarkbest

For the seller, please do not sell the service in my tread. Thank you for your attention. You should start your own tread

Archived