We Need Your Help!

kevinwil

At Fiverr, user information is always kept private and secure. We are doing our best to protect both sellers and buyers against user misbehavior and investing a lot of effort to make sure that untrusted people stay away from Fiverr. But we need your help - Please keep your communications within the Fiverr network and refrain from providing buyers and sellers with your personal contact details.

If any user requests to contact you through a Fiverr inbox message and requests to communicate with you off of Fiverr, please report their messages as soon as possible or contact customer support.

Thank you sir for the advise. Numerous people have asked me to contact them through other ways but I always replied them stating the TOS rule and mentioned I would never contact them outside Fiverr. From now on I’ll just report them 😉

I’d like to know specifically if/how I can contact sellers to interview them on my fiverr related podcast. I don’t want to violate the TOS, but I want to be able to conduct interviews with fiverr sellers. The idea is to do it on s***e for the podcast. Can you please advise? How can one do this and stay within the rules?

I’m not going to be corresponding or transacting outside of Fiverr, but I’d like to be able to have these public conversations to enhance the podcast.

I would really appreciate some official guidance on this one.

I’ll definitely do this from now on. As of late, whenever a customer has asked me to take a conversation or job off Fiverr, I just tell them I’m unable to in order to stay within your TOS, and so far, that hasn’t been a problem for any of them! They seem to understand…a lot of it is just not knowing those are the rules.

I couldn’t agree more. Thanks to a hacker, I am not even able to access my own funds that I have worked so hard for. I logged a support ticket 3 days ago to change my Paypal details, but had not reply yet. I am really concerned about the increase in scamsters wanting to use your personal information against you.

Can anyone tell me if there is a problem at Fiverr support?

Archived