Investment

oranjewebdesign

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is what’s great about Fiverr - there’s always another idea in the pipeline which you can use the money you’ve made to invest in, and in theory your revenues can just increase exponentially 🙂

Like many others, the reason I started out there was to make ends meet, and specifically to pay off my student debt. Even though I need that money for everyday living costs, it’s awfully tempting to invest in some new stuff, get some new gigs started right now, and get those revenues up sooner rather than later 🙂

I think this is what’s great about Fiverr - there’s always another idea in the pipeline which you can use the money you’ve made to invest in, and in theory your revenues can just increase exponentially 🙂

Like many others, the reason I started out there was to make ends meet, and specifically to pay off my student debt. Even though I need that money for everyday living costs, it’s awfully tempting to invest in some new stuff, get some new gigs started right now, and get those revenues up sooner rather than later 🙂

All gigs I bought - is investment. Just like physical assets that topic starter has bought to upgrade his services. I do buy little intellectual pieces of your work (designs, articles, photos and submissions). All of these pieces are sort of unique and if you know where to apply them (how to build a big puzzle out of smaller elements) their value will be much higher than original price of the gig.

• 2 months later...

Interestingly enough reinvesting back into Fiverr wouldn’t be a bad idea!

You have so many different methods to invest in your business. So many different directions you can take.

Each decision you make will make a dramatic difference to the outcome of where your business will be in years to come.

What ways have you guys invested into your business?

Guest sandra4service

Yeah, investment is good. I have purchased a mini laptop to make my fiverr business on the go business. Fun working with fiverr really.

Here’s a few of my mine. 2012 macbook air 13", i5 processor, 4 gb’s of ram. Herschel backpack. 29.99 per month for Adobe Creative Cloud. 10.00 per month for my website hosting. 25.00 per month for Lynda.com membership. 2.61 for zip cloud (cloud backup). All of these expenses continue to propel me as a seller with fiverr.

Cheers,

Dion

Sheriff’s Note -Please do not post personal websites-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I just invested in two sets of amazing business cards. one set was more professional looking and the other ones look like real five dollar bills when folded.

I will purchase a green screen too. I have everything else I need to make good use of it.

I also want to invest in a very powerful computer that becomes an HD camera or Webcam video mixer. I want to do LIVE video mixes on the fly that get done fast and look so good that people can’t believe it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived