Investment

oranjewebdesign

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Well let’s see I have invested in a new digital camera, camcorder, tablet, and next month or sometime this month I will probably be investing in a new laptop (i’ll be financing the laptop but it will be an HP Enve or something like that. Kinda getting sick of Dell. And lets not even count the amount I have spent on gigs and still spend when i can.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Well let’s see I have invested in a new digital camera, camcorder, tablet, and next month or sometime this month I will probably be investing in a new laptop (i’ll be financing the laptop but it will be an HP Enve or something like that. Kinda getting sick of Dell. And lets not even count the amount I have spent on gigs and still spend when i can.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hello everyone,

I am a brand new member of this forum and not all that technical but when it comes to investments or investing I know quite a bit, I should I am probably three times older than most of you. Anyway when I was a youngster (50’s) an old-timer gave me some advice I never forgot, he said: “Two dead people can’t dance” He meant of course that one person has the money and the other has the hard work and the idea.

Cheers

Nic

Archived