Seeking New Sellers in Need of Orders

pfpgogo

Reply to @lcravens: I don’t want to discourage you, but there’s an abundance of sellers creating logos with advanced professional design. Your gig for a simple logo likely won’t do well compared to those being offered at the same price. Try putting a unique spin on it to make your gig stand out!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @rai_dn03: Hey there! I wish you good luck on here but there are so many free options out there for file conversion that your gig may not sell well. Maybe look at what else you can offer in the computer categories on here. Also, you’re speaking in the third person in your profile. It’s quirky and I don’t mind it, but some buyers may wonder if you needed someone else to write it for you. Take care!

Okay, everyone! I’m done ordering for a while but I’ll still keep looking at gigs posted here and adding ones I may want to revisit to my favorites. I really do hope you guys continue to pick up orders from others.

My tip to everyone for themselves and for the benefit of Fiverr is not to create mindless, generic gigs just because you think you can make a quick buck. If you don’t care about what you’re doing, don’t create a gig for it.

Create gigs where you have something genuine to offer that you’re good at and are excited about doing and give buyers a reason to choose you over the thousands of other sellers already proving themselves here. Sell, sell, sell!

Hey… Thank you for giving this chance to newbies like us. I have joined Fiverr before 4 months. But still I haven’t got one order. First I had 7 gigs. Since they didn’t get orders I deleted them… Now I have a gig… Please look in to this and if you are interested please help me not to get to the level 1 but to to atleast get my first order…

Here is the link for my gig…

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

i would like to provide service vector tracing. Turn your raster image in to high resolution scalable image.

favicon.icoFiverr.com

424394db102a07bf3bbe0b27efc00d3a790e1bd8.jpg

mk_8547 : I will convert 2 image into vector art within 48hrs for $5 on...

For only $5, mk_8547 will convert 2 image into vector art within 48hrs. | ★★★★★HELLO FIVERR FRIENDS★★★★★Do you have an image that is low or bad quality, don't worryI provide service making image or any graphics turn intovectorand most | On Fiverr.com

Guest simo49

Hi pfpgogo!!

This is really awesome what you are offering. It has been 2 weeks on fiverr & I got only one order so far. So badly trying to hit level 1.

You can check out my gigs on below links. Thank you!

Thanks

Reply to @pfpgogo:Thanks, yes, I’m working on being able to upload my samples very soon - as for how much to charge, I’m still not very clear when it says 1>$5

2>$10; 3>$15 etc how do you know what unit to charge? no one is really “saying” is this something you negotiate outside of posting? For example, If you have 20 minutes of voiceover you want me to do, do I recommend that they must order say, 4 units ($20) because it’s $5.00 per five minutes - or $5.00 per one minute making a 20 minute recording = $100?

Reply to @pfpgogo: I forgot to say thank you on my gig comments in way previous post of yours, also i got two orders I am working on and waiting for third one to accept or decline my offer. I wanted to ask on that third client. Thing is they sent me a whole brief and images they would like me to use, and in about hour later i sent the offer, and still got no response… is that usual here?

Also, can you tell me can i have gig like this in photoshop editing? https://www.fiverr.com/magy1808/make-an-amazing-and-dreamy-photoshop-edits?funnel=cba370a6-b4c0-4999-9048-6e0550d2924f

Though it is not really just editing, it is way more… and i couldn t found any cathergory here. Oh yes and actually made two gigs for book covers, coz i have a lot of samples to show of things i did, so i wanted show the ones i liked the most and enjoyed in creating. So i just edited them… can you look at my profile and tell me is all this lookin ok, or i put to much things? https://www.fiverr.com/magy1808

Here is any one to want Seo Service in 5 Dollar So Please Check out my Gigs

i will provide high pr backlinks. blog comment, web 2.0, wiki links and web 2.0 profile link i also work on tier linking. what ever you want feel free to contact me any time.

https://www.fiverr.com/meet_akhtar/rank-up-your-site-in-search-engine-try-it

https://www.fiverr.com/meet_akhtar/stable-your-rank-in-google-and-also-increase

Archived