Seeking New Sellers in Need of Orders

pfpgogo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @daniyalhussain: Thanks for posting! A quick note, make sure that the text in your proofreading gig is spotless. Any errors will reflect on your ability to proofread. For example, your description starts with “Why you choose me ?” Go through your gigs (and your profile) and clean that sort of thing up. Good luck on Fiverr!

Reply to @pfpgogo: Yeah you are right, but why i wrote it on top is because a BUyer go through many gigs before placing an order. ( first impression is last ) thats the reason i want my gig look different from others to the viewer on the very first sight. ( but i didn’t got any order from this gig ). Thats what i thought can you check again and tell me what to do ? or what to change ? Thank you 🙂

Reply to @daniyalhussain:

I think what he means is to have proper grammar and spelling at the very least if you offer a proofreading gig.

For example.

1. “Why you choose me ?” would much better read as “Why you should choose me”
  2. “Readability (editing poor sentence)” This is an oxymoron in itself and should read “editing poor sentences” or even “editing a poor sentence”.
  3. “Satisfaction Guarantee.” can be "Satisfaction Guaranteed."

So if you clean up all these errors like pfpgogo said, the more likely that customers who check your gig out will want to hire you. 🙂 Good luck

Hi!

If are looking for data entry jobs to be done, you have reached your destination, you just make an order and you will never regret it.

We provide the following services:

• Data Entry (Word,PDF,Excel,Emails,Address Book).
  • PDF files Converting to Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word.
  • eBay listing.
  • Formatting.
  • Data analysis.
  • Performing macros for large files.
  • Data processing.

If you interested please click on the following link:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c53f625146

See you soon,

@pfpgogo - This is such a nice idea; it really highlights the community aspect of Fiverr. Well done.

Like others here, I am just beginning to establish myself on Fiverr. I’d love anyone’s feedback on my gigs, and if I can be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am currently offering three services:

1. Content development - https://www.fiverr.com/ucwheels/use-my-college-degrees-to-write-website-or-blog-content

2. Proofing and editing - https://www.fiverr.com/ucwheels/proofread-and-edit-any-draft-up-to-4000-words

3. Online research - https://www.fiverr.com/ucwheels/perform-extensive-online-research

Thank you for creating this thread!

Guest simo49

Thank you so much for the advice on here! I am a new seller to fiverr.com -

Hi guys, I’m a designer And Developer Android, manager a team design, I have 7 years experience in logo design. I will design a great logo with high quality for your business, website and Source Code , …Thank you for your viewing my profile 🙂

Guest kunle90

what a great opportunity I would say. Kindly check out these gigs

and I will appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

I’m seeing that a lot of what’s being posted is geared towards things that Fiverr is already very saturated with. Especially those of you offering things like logos, article writing, traffic/likes, etc.

Take a look at the top sellers in those categories and think of a spin you can put on your service that will make it unique enough not to just blend into the crowd of thousands.

Also pay attention to the kind of tags and keywords they use and what their samples look like. What kind of gig extras they offer that you could maybe offer standard. The forum is full of great tips from top sellers on how they made their gig stand out.

I hope I can help out many of you by getting the ball rolling on your sales or helping you get to Level 1. Just make sure you also take advantage of all of the knowledge here from people who know way more than I do about it.

All of us are buyers at heart. We were all customers out there in the world long before we were sellers on Fiverr. Put on your buyer cap and be honest about what would catch your eye (or turn you away) if you needed a gig like yours.

Thanks again for posting, everyone. I hope we can make something really positive out of this and I welcome anyone else who wants to lend a hand to place some orders!

Archived