Reaching level 2?

iamgigpower

I’m really close to reaching level 2 but I’m only in a week in my second month. To reach level 2 fiverr says 50 orders within two months - so my questions.

Does this mean as soon as I reach 50 completed orders I’ll move up to level 2 or do I have to wait until the two months are up.

Guest reinier01

Hi!

Although I have been freelancing for a number of years, I only recently signed up here, and I must admit business is far better than I had thought it would be, which is a definite plus in my view. However, about level 2: what happens if you do not make 50 orders in two months? Can you still make it eventually, or is that the only way, i.e., 50 orders in two months, in addition to all the other requirements?

Hi @iamgigpower, @reinier01, and @gswatercolor - congrats to all of you guys on your success so far! A few quick points to clarify some of the questions here.

1. becoming Level 2 unfortunately doesn’t happen immediately after your 50th sale, but rather at the end of two months (I’m not sure if this is two calendar months or a 60-day interval) in which you have made 50 sales. This means that if you, like me, made your first 50 sales within your first few weeks here, you’ll still have to wait out the 2 months to get promoted.

2. for people that are a bit slower at getting orders in the beginning, please note that the 50 requisite orders necessary for level 2 must be earned within a 2-month period. In other words, if a new seller makes 10 sales in month one, 15 in month two, and 25 in month three, he/she won’t be marked a Level 2 seller, because these 50 sales took longer than 2 months to earn. If the same seller than makes another 25 sales in month four however, that’s 50 sales in two months = Level Two promotion.

Hope this helps!

David

Archived