Help- I can't I order another gig from the same seller

profit101

When I try to order a second (different) gig for a seller who just completed one for me, something weird happens. When I click to order, it sends me to a page asking if I want to go for “Double Action.” Nothing explains what “Double Action” is, so I clicked on the button and It took me to a PayPal page without asking what I wanted to order.

How can PayPal know what to charge me if Fiverr doesn’t give me a chance to order first?

It’s very confusing, and I can’t order my next gig until we get this fixed, and I need to get the work done NOW.

Somebody please tell me how to place a second order with the same seller without going through this confusing “Double Action” crap.

Thank you.

Thanks. It is very confusing. I don’t understand why Fiverr would allow something this confusing in their system. It was very time consuming to figure this out. I finally got it solved. I like Fiverr, but I would give this part of their system a very bad review.

One problem I’ve found is a guy ordered a gig and was more than happy with it and then sent me an extra $20 as a bonus.

Do I just send the same audio back to complete the order process or is there a way of for a buyer to just send you the bonus without going through the whole order cycle.

I had this happen too. I thought I couldn’t just order one gig. I think the wording on that should be changed. I didn’t end up ordering because I thought something was wrong. I wonder how many of my return customers have done the same thing?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived