1 negative review.. your profile goes down

hamzaali575

A buyer give me 3.5 star rating but i have completed all the modifications i have tried to contact him but he is not replying… my rating is 99% now… got many orders last month… No order in this month… how to get back 100% rating and the orders again.

You’ll be fine. You have quite a few good ratings and 99% won’t hurt you much. Keep working and when you get enough 5 star reviews your rating will get higher even though you can’t see the fractional part. Fiverr rounds up when it gets very close and you’ll go back to 100%.

I delivered the logo called vocal progress, make the revisions answer the messages as quick as I can I make a discount for $100 for that buyer he leaves me a negative feedback I just understand that the buyer isn’t adequate and contact with costumer service do you know what they tell me? that my rating 2 will be review by editors so this is my fault fiverr costumer service don’t care about this this is demotivates me and I will not make a bonuses and now thinking to leave the fiverr to get the better marketplace because here nobody will protect my rights

Work isn’t always consistent on Fiverr. Have you checked to see how many other new sellers created gigs this month? Granted the negative review may have something to do with it, but it’s only a small part of the equation.

Here, read this other forum post someone posted about this same issue just the other day:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/60268/confused-about-positive-reviews#Item_29

Archived