Is my profile description too vague or irrelevant?

jmvazquez

Hello!

I am new to FIverr, and because I have skills in very different areas, and plan to offer gigs in a variety of them, I decided to go with a profile description that focuses more on how I approach things, and what matters to me. However, I don’t think I got it right. My profile is honest, but maybe it is too vague? Should I be more specific?

I find it a little difficult with the character limit, but some advice might guide me in the right direction, and I will definitely try. Would you kindly take a look at my profile?

Thank you in advance!

Update: I just updated my profile description. It went from this:

“I have always been the do-it-all kind. In the process, I have discovered that I love to write, design, program, and create music. I especially like to combine all of these into a same product. Even more, if it is for the sake of a better world.

CURRENTLY accepting custom HTML/CSS/Bootstrap offers”

… to this:

"Through the years, I have discovered that I love to write, design, program, and create about anything I get a chance to. I especially like to combine all of these into a same product. I am a Web Developer and Designer with over 9 years of experience, and I love to write in my two official languages."

Any better?

Update: I just updated my profile description. It went from this:

"I have always been the do-it-all kind. In the process, I have discovered that I love to write, design, program, and create music. I especially like to combine all of these into a same product. Even more, if it is for the sake of a better world.
CURRENTLY accepting custom HTML/CSS/Bootstrap offers"

... to this:

"Through the years, I have discovered that I love to write, design, program, and create about anything I get a chance to. I especially like to combine all of these into a same product. I am a Web Developer and Designer with over 9 years of experience, and I love to write in my two official languages."

Any better?

If you wanted to be more audience-centric you could try something like:

I’ve discovered a love for writing, design, coding and learning which I hope to use to benefit clients. I offer you 9 years of experience in Web Development and Design and can write for you in my 2 official languages. As a detail-oriented college student and professional I will provide you the best services I can.

Archived