Fiverr Sellers Sell to OTHER SELLERS "wholesale"

Maybe I missed the spot here on the forum where people can network and collaborate on services.

But would be great if sellers could sell to each other at a discount. Maybe a “voiceover” artist could buy wholesale from a “scriptwriter”.

This way we can offer services to each other at a discount and then the purchaser can sell their gig at retail.

This is not a joint service between 2 sellers, it is a supplier -> seller relationship.

That could work, I’ve been looking at hiring a graphic designer to work alongside my marketing business to make logos, headers, etc. Hiring through Fiverr could be a lot smoother, I’m sure working the logistics of the whole system could get messy though.

Collaboration is a very interesting idea. As far as buying discount/wholesale I would see that as the tricky part. To me it might be smartest to either just set up a collaboration arrangement using the current system and extras, or perhaps to have a feature that enhanced it. I don’t see as well how wholesale purchases would work. Since a seller can already make only $4 at the very base, I am not sure that it would be profitable to go lower for the purpose of collaboration.

I think what might work would be two sellers agreeing to work together at some set price from $4/5 up but then adding a fee in a custom offer or a collaborative feature offer. If a buyer could get 2 things that are often needed together, like a video and voiceover, but also knew that they were dealing with an organized set of sellers they might pay more just knowing the chances of quality and speed are higher. If someone had to reduce lower than the bargain prices already offered, I am not sure many would want to do it.

I do understand that you said this wasn’t an idea just for joint selling but for joint selling that goes to a reseller (if I interpreted it right.) I would worry that would be even more problematic since then 3 people need to make a profit. That’s just me, though, so others may have drastically different ideas!

Archived