How do i keep orders coming in regularly?

Guest creativeanca

Guest creativeanca

I have been on fiverr over 2 months ago, I still have low earning.

Please help me out, I am willing to work !.

I took a look at some of your “photo edit” gig images and they are pixelated and blurry. Your written English isn’t terrible, but it appears a little stiff like you’ve had it corrected by someone else unsure or wrote it based on a translator perhaps?

Your profile photo appears to have been used by everyone from “Mail Order Brides” to German and Russian Facebook pages so I suspect it’s fake. I think you will have a hard time on Fiverr with these issues. I would suggest at least changing the photo, writing your own descriptions or getting better help and coming up with gigs you can really do. At worst, you might need to start again but your overall rating isn’t that low just yet.

It’s one of those things, the book is almost judged by it’s cover. Make sure your images aren’t stretched, are proportional and are at the best resolution. Generally if someone is scrolling through pages of gigs, I’d say the first impression is the gig title, image and rating.

I can’t help but read “I have great passion” in a horribly offensive Russian accent in my own head. Honestly you have such a random array of gigs, that I’d be surprised if you were great at any of them. Some data entry, some SEO, some graphics. I’d pick something you’re really good at and focus on that.

Guest saurabhvora

As @tgreen7163 suggest your first impression of gig plays an important role. It is very true but I also believe in buyers retention. If you provide very good service and support buyer will surely comeback to you for next work. For this we sellers need to build a trust with the buyer. For me this working in some stage although I am not that much big earner but my 70% of orders are by my old buyers.

Yes, I have to agree, for someone who wants to offer any type of graphic design services, you need to have excellent images on your gigs. Blurry, pixelated and stretched out photos, says to buyers you do not know technical details and will give them bad work.

Also that one offering posters and flyers, you have no samples of anything. This is part of the problem as well. You need a few photos for each gig showing examples of work you have already done. Good samples and that main gig photo when you then click on the gig, the photo is not centered and is getting cut off. And did you really design some kind of magazine cover with Alicia Keyes?

I would also consider adding some videos as well.

What I would suggest is that you search other graphic design professionals, and really spend some time to read through all of their gigs, look at the photos on their gigs, and watch a few of their videos for ideas.

I definitely think you have some skills, but it is being lost in some of these details. And if you had training or education in this field, say that in your profile.

Good luck to you.

Archived