Featured

svetlavasileva

My plan is:

• Make awesome gigs that people want to buy

• Always improve my gigs

• Provide exceptional customer service

• Communicate effectively with clients (buyers)

• Follow up with customer

• Over-deliver

• Maintain high standards for my own work

• Only take work for which I can deliver high quality

• Support others in the FIverr community when needed

• Love the work I do

It’s my understanding that features are determined by fiverr staff editors. There’s no real combination of ingredients, rather a more subjective and manual process. I’m a TRS with a 100% positive reviews, and I’ve never been featured. But, there are many sellers that are almost perpetually featured and have been for the better part of a year.

As for @blueshirtdesign comments, well, I take exception to notion that everyone here is a scammer. As within any marketplace you have some sellers and buyers who are less than honest… but I know from experience that there are some great bargains here, in addition to sellers and buyers who are absolute "class acts."

For the most part, I think that what @idansimpson noted is correct, although I’d also add that a gig should have an edge to it as well. Something that distinguishes it from the competition.

It used to be common advice in the forum to write off to Customer Support and ask them to be featured. I have no idea if it worked then or if it would work now, but it couldn’t do any harm - as long as all of your gigs are well within the Terms of Service. You might want to wait until the site is working a little more normally though, or at least online. 🙂

Reply to @usaseoservices: Did you just do a random “drive by” post of a self promoting URL in the “sellers” area? For what it’s worth, as a general rule, if you can’t contribute, don’t post. What your doing simply doesn’t work, and in fact, it’s just bad mojo. If you want business, try not to aggravate potential customers 🙂

Archived