Buyer Request System updated Great Job done by fiverr

abidagfx

have any one checked the buyer request reply system…

New System Implemented

we can choose our gig in a great way, choose our extras that we offer and also we can send a note to the buyer.

its great an i like it. i was thinking before that there should be system that we can send custom note to the buyer. now its possible.very happy to see this 😃

Bug: when selecting one gig and Extras appear to select “submit” button disappear.and users cant see it even scrolling window.

Solution : 1. Ctrl+Mouse wheel and zoom out the window you will see it.

solution : 2. Press F11 it will full screen your window and you will see it. (win7)

Enjoy!

Attention: Bug is now Resolved by Fiverr and now button won’t disappear. its scroll down with your page scroll up and down… Cheers… 🙂

http://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/10/7ecd1c8a689fbedb0e620585738a23.png

Guest volodymyrpro7

@abidagfx Yep, I’ve already used it! I hope I will attract more clients now, because you can add messages, that can potentially increase or decrease your chances for being chosen for work.

Guest voicetex

Yeah… the idea is great - there’s just one thing that bothers me:

I cannot submit my quotes.

The window is too big for my screen and I cannot move the window or scroll to reach the “submit” button.

Please change this!

Guest freelance24

Reply to @joangeorge: Yes. After select my offer it can’t show the submit button.

I think so that fiverr it appear in today , it will be fixed very soon by fiveer

Guest freelance24

Thanks abidagfx. You are right It now work properly for Ctrl+ mouse zoom out , then it can see the submit button.

Archived