Wouldn't it be nice if Fiverr would mail you a check with your earnings?

labels4you

Reply to @kjblynx: I have not used the direct transfer even once yet. The fees is around $5. But we do have paypal available for withdrawals. The problem is while transferring funds from bank/card to paypal. Which is a real pain for us.

Guest biggz27

When you get that check you will need to cash it, and they will take a percentage, even the bank will take its percentage. You will be running around in circles. (time is money). You can’t hide from the bill collector lol

The problem with using checks in business is it requires someone to right the cheque, then someone to administrate them which means 1) Checking the amount is correct 2) Updating the accounting software 3) Making sure it says only at the end of the amount. Then there would be the person who makes sure they’re delivered on time.

From there, there are quite a few things that could go wrong with cheques, they could go missing in the post, get lost at the bank or bounce. Then there is the price it costs to actually post the cheques.

A bank transfer on the other hand requires little to no process and if anything goes wrong it’s a hell of a lot easier to track.

Reply to @drnunley: That’s what I’m thinking. And keep saying… like have three options… Pay Pal, Direct Deposit, or Checks… Everyone thinks differently so why not have options… But for now, I’m okay with PayPal. just thought that’s another option. I don’t mind PayPal but hey it’s something to talk about 🙂

Reply to @biggz27: Also, I use mobile banking. So if I have a check, all I do is snap a picture and bamm! It’s been deposited to my bank! So, nope, no running around in circles for me 🙂

But for the convos’ sake, that won’t be happening anytime soon. No checks, just Pay Pal but that’s ok 🙂

Archived