About my level on fiverr

Guest spartazzlogos

You can not legally display them if they are not created by you. Are all the other logos on your gigs entirely yours? If not, you might want to fix that too. You may have some sales but without levels that won’t last. Why is your cancellation rate so high?

Guest spartazzlogos

cancellation rate on one of gig is high the reason behind is…i think i got just 3 or 4 orders on that gig 2 buyers on that gig ordered me and that was not my work so i cancel that orders but not on my other gigs other two gigs are going good and i must do what can i do

Cancels don’t show up on your profile if they are mutual. Apparently you did some cancellations where the buyer asked for a cancel and you refused OR you offered a cancel and the buyer refused OR you were late and the buyer canceled. The other thing that will do it is if a buyer gives up on you and asks Customer Support to cancel. You need to make sure that when you cancel it is always mutual. If a buyer asks for a cancel, give it to them and move on, especially while you are re-earning your levels.

Create some really nice examples of your real work and display those. Don’t spam on forums or people’s inboxes. Give buyers a lot for very little money, just like you have to do when you are new. Your cancel rate will get better with more completed sales. After you get 10 solid new sales with no cancels, ask CS to consider giving you level 1 back. If you get it, you are on your way again. If not, keep at it for 10 more and ask again.

The only other option you have is to ask CS to close your current account down and you can open a new one. Since you have a profile that doesn’t look bad except for cancels, though, I would try to build up your current one first.

Guest spartazzlogos

Reply to @itsyourthing:hmm ok i asked them to give my level back they said that they will review my warning but on next must but i have learned so much from here.

now i know that what should i do

i will do best then before and will be back on my status

Guest spartazzlogos

Reply to @fonthaunt: hmm ok i asked them to give my level back they said that they will review my warning but on next must but i have learned so much from here.

now i know that what should i do

i will do best then before and will be back on my status

Archived