$5 credit - where's the option to use it?

taramore

Guest itsyourthing
kjblynx said: If you have the $5 credit available to use, simply click Order Now on a gig for it to apply to the gig. The order you make must be less than or equal to the credit you have for the credit to apply. If you make a $10+ order the credit will not be applied.

So you can't choose to use the credit, it just gets applied automatically? Do you know how it works with the new processing fee? I mean will it glitch if the credit is worth $5, but the fee makes it cost $5.50, or will it just not apply the same as with a $10 order?

Reply to @radjaseotea: This is not correct as far as I understand. If the person has revenues or actual Fiverr credit in the amount of $5 they can buy a single gig. Processing fees do not apply here as of the latest update I am aware of. If they want to buy a $10 gig, though, they would need $10 in revenues or credit and so on. If they want a $10 gig but only have $5, the credit will not be applied. 🙂

• 7 months later...

Hi! I have a $5 credit banner across the top of my screen that I want to use before it expires. However, each time I click order now on the $5 order, I’m only given 3 options to pay - paypal, credit, and bitcoin. What am I doing incorrectly?

Archived