Cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time! What THE FISH?

mohaplaban

i have finished almost 200 order, and never got any bad ratings, not even i have any ratings that bellow 5 star. but some days ago, my leg was broken and i was admitted to the hospital, after coming back of 15days, i can see all of my order has been cancelled fiverr automatic system and got all the BAD RATINGS + REFUND to buyers.

what kind of justices is this? if we refund buyer then why this rating is still here on my profile???

Fiverr support team is not helping me, how can handle this problem? there was almost 50+ order cancelled by fiverr 😦

Hi there

I would strongly suggest you contact each of those buyers first and explain the situation to them. Apologize and ask if it’s possible to have the order mutually cancelled, so you can start anew. Hopefully, the buyers will agree to have it mutually cancelled. In which case, you must screen capture the message, that they did agree for mutual cancellation, open a support ticket explaining the situation and attach those screen captures their.

As long as Fiverr support can see that the buyer has agreed on mutual cancellation, despite the order being cancelled, they will help. I should know, as this recently happened to me. I failed to deliver the order because of a typhoon that cut off power in my hometown. The buyer cancelled the order and I got an auto bad review. But I contacted the buyer and she understood and agreed to mutually cancel. Fiverr support was able to help me remove that bad rating 🙂 Good luck!

Reply to @gwendy730: thanks for your suggestion 😦 but problem is there was around 50+ order that has been cancelled. how i have to find each and everyone and knock to them for the permission to remove the ratings… but why not fiverr support is helping me 😦 all the buyers got refund then why should i take this bad ratings ? right?

my rating was %100 from the beginning of joining fiverr 😦 not its showing 70%… 😦 😦 😦

@mohaplaban regardless of what happened the only way to resolve this is by contacting the customers and working with them to remove the feedback. With respect to your broken leg. Just explain to your customers and if you meant a broken or fractured femur that does take up to six months to heal.

Archived