Gig descriptions?

Guest itsyourthing

Guest itsyourthing

Is there a limit to how many times a gig listing can be edited? It’s always a good idea to occasionally tweak messaging, but for some reason I feel that might not be good here.

Advice from the experts, please?

Guest itsyourthing

Reply to @hotwebideas: Dang, I don’t know why. Maybe for the same reason that half of the highest rated gigs are for things that violate the Fiverr® ToS. This place doesn’t always make sense! That’s why I asked. 😉

While I don’t know if it was a fluke… the last time I started a new gig I saw it on the front page and decided I wanted to edit the title (for radio commercials)… after the edit I never saw it on the front page again. This was NOT the case with the first voiceover gig I made, and I don’t know how common that is either.

Guest itsyourthing

Reply to @kiffinyjean: I’m not even going to think for a split second that I understand how the Fiverr ™ backend works, but I’d guess while you were literally editing the gig, it wasn’t live; once you finished and re-saved it was in a different place in the queue. Now what the criteria for that queue is, well, who knows.

Archived