Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hi everyone my name is Jenn - on fiverr I am “veghead_jenn” (http://fiverr.com/veghead_jenn). I joined Fiverr approx 2 years ago for something to supplement my income and to entertain me while I was on maternity leave. I quickly realized I could make some good $ on here. I started off offering video testimonials and reviews however I soon added additional gigs which draw on my Human Resources experience-eg: cover letter and resume reviews, writing letters of recommendation and providing interview tips. I also offer written reviews and reading blog posts now as well. I love buying and selling on Fiverr. I’ve met some great people and am now approaching $10 000 in revenues now without even really marketing my gigs. I have lots of repeat clients and referrals and I think being a Top Seller really helps too. I love Fiverr and look forward to meeting many more wonderful sellers and buyers worldwide.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I just found this section. My name is Gani. I joined Fiverr 2 years ago and get some experience in here. I work as freelance in video promotion maker and just got my level 2 seller this year. I ever got nice buyer who give me multiple order in the middle of this year and this made me happy. Before in Fiverr, I work myself as freelance video maker and have been involved in making wedding videos with my friends. So after I join Fiverr, I tried to bring my offline experience into online and offer video creation service i Fiverr and in my local community. My new gig will launch in a few days later and its about making gig video. Hope this gig will help you to promote your gig. If anyone need Fiverr gig promotion, you can click my profile 🙂

Thanks

Gani

Hello all, I just found this section. My name is Gani. I joined Fiverr 2 years ago and get some experience in here. I work as freelance in video promotion maker and just got my level 2 seller this year. I ever got nice buyer who give me multiple order in the middle of this year and this made me happy. Before in Fiverr, I work myself as freelance video maker and have been involved in making wedding videos with my friends. So after I join Fiverr, I tried to bring my offline experience into online and offer video creation service i Fiverr and in my local community. My new gig will launch in a few days later and its about making gig video. Hope this gig will help you to promote your gig. If anyone need Fiverr gig promotion, you can click my profile 🙂

Thanks

Gani

Thanks

Gani

Thanks

Gani

Thanks

Gani

Hello there!

My name is Max “MaxTheMarketer” Karlstedt (a young and fresh Internet Marketer-Swede with an awesome British-like accent when I speak English ^^,

I got into the world of Fiverr for about 2 years ago when a friend of mine had introduced me to the fascinating world of Internet Marketing.

At first I was skeptical and also unsure of what “little I” could provide the gigantic and competitive market of Fiverr?

But I thought to myself, “Okay, how do I want to go about this? Do I want to brand myself here or do I just want try to make some fast bucks?”.

After a lot of thinking I decided to myself to view Fiverr as a “place to brand myself as an internet marketer” so I will be able to make bigger and bigger business transactions in the future.

I decided my name to be “MaxTheMarketer” as my name is Max and I want to brand myself and my products and services as marketing-related.

So, there I am! At Fiverr with my new account and about to create my very first gig, I thought to myself, “What can I provide to people that other cannot and what I can provide that they also might need or want?”.

Here, my simple gigs such as “English to Swedish” and “Swedish to English” gigs were born where I have a dozens of happy consumers that I will gladly help again as I only do human translations.

To be completely honest with you, I find it very disgraceful to use anything else than human translation in translations-gigs, I mean, what are people after? Generating bad reputation for their Fiverr-account and possible brand in the future? xD

I joined Fiverr to collect good reputation for my brand (MaxTheMarketer) for future business transactions so to speak. Therefore I ONLY do human translations since I will then be able to check the grammar, spelling and that the text look semantically correct.

However, my biggest breakthrough on Fiverr in terms of sales and brand-building “MaxTheMarketer”, is my “I Will Format Your Microsoft Word Document To a Professionally Awesome eBook”-gig.

It just so happened to be that I had a couple of eBook templates on my computer as I had always been interested in certain types of creative creations in web-design and eBook formatting.

I thought to myself, “Well, let me just try to create a gig and see what happens!” and the response was amazing. People was really looking to improve their eBooks with formatting.

As the popularity grew, I started to learn Kindle and ePub formatting so I could provide those as “Extra Gigs”.

And here I am with over 160+ happy consumers and I couldn’t be more proud of myself and happier that I have helped so many people turning their eBooks into awesome-looking eBooks they now can sell without worrying them looking amateurish.

I have recently expanded my repertoire of gigs with a “Amazon Review”-gig where I will write high quality SEO-based reviews for people’s Kindle eBooks since Amazon will rate 5-stars eBooks higher up in search results.

As of today, I am working on my website and I might very well buy a Wordpress template here from someone very experienced so I can create a clean, professional and valuable website where interested people can make more business with me.

I want to personally thank and acknowledge my friend Jon Alfredsson who introduced me to the world of Internet Marketing and more importantly, Fiverr. I also want to thank you Fiverr for an amazing and brilliant idea of being the medium of buyers and sellers of cheap products and services known as “gigs”.

I wish I had come up with that idea first! xD

Anyhow, that is my “short” story of I got here in the first place, and where I am going in the future! Just message me if you want to discuss Fiverr-business.

Take Care & Have An Awesome Day! / Max “MaxTheMarketer” Karlstedt.

P.S. I have voted on Fiverr for nomination as “Best International Startup” make sure you do it too! Show your support for Fiverr, particularly if it has helped tremendously economically! 😉

Hello there!

My name is Max “MaxTheMarketer” Karlstedt (a young and fresh Internet Marketer-Swede with an awesome British-like accent when I speak English ^^,

I got into the world of Fiverr for about 2 years ago when a friend of mine had introduced me to the fascinating world of Internet Marketing.

At first I was skeptical and also unsure of what “little I” could provide the gigantic and competitive market of Fiverr?

But I thought to myself, “Okay, how do I want to go about this? Do I want to brand myself here or do I just want try to make some fast bucks?”.

After a lot of thinking I decided to myself to view Fiverr as a “place to brand myself as an internet marketer” so I will be able to make bigger and bigger business transactions in the future.

I decided my name to be “MaxTheMarketer” as my name is Max and I want to brand myself and my products and services as marketing-related.

So, there I am! At Fiverr with my new account and about to create my very first gig, I thought to myself, “What can I provide to people that other cannot and what I can provide that they also might need or want?”.

Here, my simple gigs such as “English to Swedish” and “Swedish to English” gigs were born where I have a dozens of happy consumers that I will gladly help again as I only do human translations.

To be completely honest with you, I find it very disgraceful to use anything else than human translation in translations-gigs, I mean, what are people after? Generating bad reputation for their Fiverr-account and possible brand in the future? xD

I joined Fiverr to collect good reputation for my brand (MaxTheMarketer) for future business transactions so to speak. Therefore I ONLY do human translations since I will then be able to check the grammar, spelling and that the text look semantically correct.

However, my biggest breakthrough on Fiverr in terms of sales and brand-building “MaxTheMarketer”, is my “I Will Format Your Microsoft Word Document To a Professionally Awesome eBook”-gig.

It just so happened to be that I had a couple of eBook templates on my computer as I had always been interested in certain types of creative creations in web-design and eBook formatting.

I thought to myself, “Well, let me just try to create a gig and see what happens!” and the response was amazing. People was really looking to improve their eBooks with formatting.

As the popularity grew, I started to learn Kindle and ePub formatting so I could provide those as “Extra Gigs”.

And here I am with over 160+ happy consumers and I couldn’t be more proud of myself and happier that I have helped so many people turning their eBooks into awesome-looking eBooks they now can sell without worrying them looking amateurish.

I have recently expanded my repertoire of gigs with a “Amazon Review”-gig where I will write high quality SEO-based reviews for people’s Kindle eBooks since Amazon will rate 5-stars eBooks higher up in search results.

As of today, I am working on my website and I might very well buy a Wordpress template here from someone very experienced so I can create a clean, professional and valuable website where interested people can make more business with me.

I want to personally thank and acknowledge my friend Jon Alfredsson who introduced me to the world of Internet Marketing and more importantly, Fiverr. I also want to thank you Fiverr for an amazing and brilliant idea of being the medium of buyers and sellers of cheap products and services known as “gigs”.

Anyhow, that is my “short” story of I got here in the first place, and where I am going in the future! Just message me if you want to discuss Fiverr-business.

P.S. I have voted on Fiverr for nomination as “Best International Startup” make sure you do it too! Show your support for Fiverr, particularly if it has helped tremendously economically! 😉

Hello there!

Hello there!

Hello there!

Hi I am Ribbons the clown and I am VERY new to Fiverr. I am thinking of asking my husband to buy something from me to how it all works and if I can upgrade anything. I have lots of ideas. I have checked out a few people who do similer things. I have a few questions

1. Does our gig intro video have to be less than 30 secs?
  2. How does the customer get their videos I make for them? I have “DropBox” will that work or do I just upload them here?
  3. Can I post my Fiverr video intro for gigs on my You-Tube and my web blog?
  4. Where do I find more of ths forum? It seems to only have two threads?

Ribbons the clown

Hi I am Ribbons the clown and I am VERY new to Fiverr. I am thinking of asking my husband to buy something from me to how it all works and if I can upgrade anything. I have lots of ideas. I have checked out a few people who do similer things. I have a few questions

2. How does the customer get their videos I make for them? I have “DropBox” will that work or do I just upload them here?

Ribbons the clown

Ribbons the clown

Ribbons the clown

Archived