My account Get disabled Whenever I create Ebook Related Services

stephenpaul611

Question

Hello Fiverr Community My Fiverr Accounts always get disabled Whenever I create services such as Ebook marketing, Ebook proofreading, Ebook publishing and Ebook formatting services.

And The Ban always Happens after the gig get an order or the account used up to a month

What do you think can be causing this or are this services illegal on Fiverr 

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, stephenpaul611 said:

Actually I have Just One account... for the ebook services with 4

Gigs in it

But your Fiverr account with your forum username shows just 1 active gig for 3D product animation, with no eBook services.

Did you create that gig after your other ones were denied?

How is your account banned when you have an active gig?

48 minutes ago, stephenpaul611 said:

And The Ban always Happens after the gig get an order or the account used up to a month

How does the ban always happen? Doesn't an account only get banned once? Did you create a new account after the old one was banned?

Edited by uk1000

49 minutes ago, stephenpaul611 said:

Hello Fiverr Community My Fiverr Accounts always get disabled Whenever I create services such as Ebook marketing, Ebook proofreading, Ebook publishing and Ebook formatting services.

Could you please clarify this: My Fiverr Accounts always get disabled Whenever I create services such as Ebook marketing, Ebook proofreading, Ebook publishing and Ebook formatting services.

Do you mean every time you create a gig on eBook, your gig gets denied (not account).? Right?

• Up 1

5 minutes ago, stephenpaul611 said:

Not the gig but the account get the account disabled after the gig get an order

I have created 4 accounts and same issues has always repeat it self 

It could be because you're not supposed to create a new account after they've banned 1 account, so they might be recognising something about the account (or computer settings, eg. cookies, ip address etc.) and that you've created a new one after they banned you before.