payoneer related question

art_of_akash

Question

i used to have a level 2 seller account and that has been banned for some unknown reason, i have created another account and it reached level 1. now i wanna know that can i use the payoneer account that i used on my previous account to my new fiverr account?

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, art_of_akash said:

i used to have a level 2 seller account and that has been banned for some unknown reason, i have created another account and it reached level 1. now i wanna know that can i use the payoneer account that i used on my previous account to my new fiverr account?

How did you create a new account (after the ban) and ESCAPED being caught by Fiverr??? 🤔

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

How did you create a new account (after the ban) and ESCAPED being caught by Fiverr??? 🤔

i mean i created with a new email and reset my windows. and i wasn't at fault when my previous account got banned either. my client gave me his number so fiverr banned us both. am i at risk of loosing my this account as well right now?

2 minutes ago, art_of_akash said:

is there any way to prevent this? i really need this account.

Why asking now? Haven't you ever read the Terms of Services? Whether you need it or not, you have still violated the rules. So we, the sellers cannot help you with anything. 

10 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why asking now? Haven't you ever read the Terms of Services? Whether you need it or not, you have still violated the rules. So we, the sellers cannot help you with anything. 

i see, i hope for the best, i wasn't at fault in the previous time as well, my client send me his personal info in the order page, and fiverr banned me for that reason, however , i'm not violating any terms right now, and i'm hoping fiverr won't ban me this time either. 

12 minutes ago, art_of_akash said:

i see, i hope for the best, i wasn't at fault in the previous time as well, my client send me his personal info in the order page, and fiverr banned me for that reason, however , i'm not violating any terms right now, and i'm hoping fiverr won't ban me this time either. 

Whatever the reason was, you should not have created your 2nd account according to TOS. Else should have asked for permission from Fiverr Support.

11 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Whatever the reason was, you should not have created your 2nd account according to TOS. Else should have asked for permission from Fiverr Support.

can i ask fiverr support now? or it will ruin the matter more.

No, you cannot use the same Payoneer account linked to your banned Fiverr account on your new account. Fiverr has strict rules against using the same payment method across multiple accounts, especially if one of those accounts has been banned. 

You can not use another Fiverr account (you are already a banned member). So if you go for Fiverr support, they will ban you soon.