Seeking Advice: Struggling to Get My First Order on Fiverr as a Web Designer & Digital Marketer

satu_das_gupta

Question

Hi everyone,

I’m a Web Designer and Digital Marketer, and I opened my Fiverr account about three months ago. Since then, I've been online regularly, eager to receive my first order. However, despite my efforts, I haven't received any inquiries yet.

I’d love to get some advice on how to secure my first order. What do you think I might be missing or need to improve? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated, and I’m more than willing to follow any guidance provided.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, satu_das_gupta said:

Hi everyone,

I’m a Web Designer and Digital Marketer, and I opened my Fiverr account about three months ago. Since then, I've been online regularly, eager to receive my first order. However, despite my efforts, I haven't received any inquiries yet.

I’d love to get some advice on how to secure my first order. What do you think I might be missing or need to improve? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated, and I’m more than willing to follow any guidance provided.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, satu_das_gupta said:

I’m a Web Designer and Digital Marketer

Problem lies right here. You claim to be an expert at 21 THINGS on your profile. 

When people claim to be experts at multiple things, it becomes clearly evident that they aren't MASTER at any of those skills but are trying to sell in as many categories as possible to make easy money. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1