Recent Updates to Promoted Gigs

17 hours ago, hasibul_gfx said:

my success score is 9. I still don't get it. what should I do?

Unfortunately, I cannot provide tailored solutions for you since the solutions would be specific to your account. For specialized assistance on growing your account, I would recommend reaching out to CS to inquire about the Seller Plus Program or Kickstart if you are a new user. Participation in these program will give you access to a dedicated CSM that can help you with your specific goals.

CPC is going to go through the roof! Also does it push Top rated, pro seller more? Or just everyone have to fight with their highest set budget? Does popular gig pushed more when using promoted gig feature?

Edited by gongor32

4 hours ago, gongor32 said:

CPC is going to go through the roof! Also does it push Top rated, pro seller more? Or just everyone have to fight with their highest set budget? Does popular gig pushed more when using promoted gig feature?

I can't speak on being Pro or Top Rated as I am the "Chopped Liver" of Fiverr but I know on some gigs you can see the label "Recommended" under your gig in the promoted gig section which does mean you'll get elevated above a gig that isn't.