My Success score is showing zero

iamfreelancer01

Question

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, iamfreelancer01 said:

I don't know what is going on and how i can solve it. My success score is zero and i have completed 3 orders successfully. What can i do to resolve this?

Sadly, you are not the only one facing issues related to the success score.

While a rating of 0 seems very steep, I think that something you are doing (read: "wrong" in Fiverr's opinion) is affecting your gig score.

It might be worth checking in with Fiverr customer support to ask if there is something wrong with your profile. While I'm not sure if you'll receive a concrete answer, it's worth trying.

You should be able to view an overview with statistics like "effective communication" and "client satisfaction." I suggest looking at these statistics and trying to identify anything in your orders that may have influenced them. Keep in mind: buyers are allowed to leave private reviews, and people tend to be more honest when their feedback is private.

Personally, I think this is unfair to sellers. Fiverr should promote full transparency, but instead, they hide buyer feedback behind generic "metrics" and "pre-written, general advice.